Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dreamer WIP

Inspiration is a funny thing. After researching Sheridan and OCAD alumni for the past 3 hours (I know, I'm crazy) and listening to some good tunes, I have the biggest urge to create something amazing. 

The winter break so far has actually been really great. Even though I haven't been out much (due to me being a complete loner and portfolio work), I've been spending all day with my two huskies. These dogs are probably the best thing that has ever happened to me (even if one has some major anxiety issues and chews everything), especially my first one who is pretty attached to me. She follows me around the house, it's pretty awesome <}
So when I was going on my crazy research spree, I looked in the mirror and she was sleeping IN THE CUTEST POSE. I drew her as fast as I could but she moved soon after I finished my basic blocking. Which has now left me in a state of "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR LEGS D8". Just a bit of REAG.
Not too sure what I'm going to put in the bg (looking at it now putting her leash and rawhide bone is kind of a stupid idea and doesn't send the point I'm trying to make) just yet, so more sketching ensues!

I'll take some pictures of my current portfolio pics and upload them tomorrow, right now I should be asleep v_v

No comments:

Post a Comment